One registration form per student must be completed prior to the start of either Heartbeat’s September-June session or summer session. To obtain a registration form, either stop by Heartbeat, call to have a form mailed to you (952-432-7833), or print a copy. A completed registration form plus the registration fee and first month’s tuition must be submitted to Heartbeat prior to the start of a student’s first class. Payments can be made by check, cash or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover).
Complete our online registration form to select classes. We’ll contact you separately to arrange payment and finalize your registration.
Register in Person:
- September-June Session: Office hours are Monday through Thursday, 2:00pm to 8:00pm / Friday, 2:00pm to 6:00pm / Saturday 9:00am-3:00pm.
- Summer Session: Office hours are Monday-Thursday, 2:00-8:00pm / Friday, 2:00-6:00pm / Saturday by appointment.
Register by Mail:
- Send completed registration form and payment to Heartbeat Performing Arts Center, 7661 West 145th Street, Apple Valley, MN 55124.
Register by Email:
- Scan a completed registration form and payment (if using credit card) and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also email a photo of your completed form.
- Watch for ‘early bird’ discounts prior to each session by checking Heartbeat’s website or Facebook page.
If a student needs to make updates regarding personal information or has a desire to switch or add classes after his/her initial registration has already been submitted online; either call Heartbeat at 952-432-7833 or visit our front desk person to handle any changes. (Students do not need to go through the registration process again from Heartbeat’s website to make changes.) The registration process must begin anew however at the beginning of each of Heartbeat’s two annual sessions: “Sept-June” and “Summer.” A separate registration process or form is needed per student. Multiple family members cannot register on one form.